Come celebrate the 2013 BOB Award winners at Label Charlotte Thursday, May 23 from 6:30-9:30pm. Here is everything you need to know about the event:
- Enjoy food from BOB Award-winning restaurants including Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, e2 emeril's eatery, Sushi Guru, Queen City Q, TCBY, Pickleville, Bean Vegan Cuisine, Duckworth's Grill and Taphouse, and Cantina 1511.
- Live entertainment including dancers, performances by Caroline Calouche, Hannibal, and Caricatures by Joel.
- Event is held at BOB Award-winning Label Charlotte
- The event will be hosted by 107.9 the Link's Kelly McKay and Ramona Holloway! And 107.9 the Link's Anthony Michaels Show will be live!
- Party with the Best of the Best in Charlotte!
- Dress to Impress- the red carpet returns! We will be using pictures for a 4-page recap in the July issue.
- 21 + event
- Tickets are on sale now! $18/Advance, $25/Door. VIP Tables are available for $300 and includes 6 BOB Award tickets, a private table for you and your guests with the best seats in the house, VIP Valet service, Access to the VIP bar, a VIP server, and access to the VIP bathrooms. There is an $150/minum requirement for the table.
The 2013 BOB Award winners have been announced! See the winners here. Congrats to all the winners! To purchase the May issue click here. For a complete guide of BOB winners from 2011-2013, check out our BOB Winners' Guide by clicking here.
Since 1997, Charlotte magazine has dedicated its May issue to the BEST OF THE BEST. We call it The BOBS, and we recognize the city's finest in food and drink, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, mind and body, and more- hundreds of winners in all. And then we throw a huge party! The event offers all of Charlotte a chance to sample the best food and drink as well as mingle with all of the BOB winners. It has become one of the most anticipated parties in the city.
2012 EVENT PICTURES AND VIDEO
BOB Awards Party 2012 Recap by Vittorio Video