A Right to Shoes
Looking for the perfect pair of heels to go with your perfect gown? Check out these fab selections.
Despite what your future husband probably thinks, your wedding day look involves much more than just your dress. Jewelry, undergarments and – of course – shoes are all necessary to pull your look together into something cohesive that's as glamorous as you are.
When it comes to choosing the right footwear, make sure to keep these tips in mind:
- Choose something special. A fabulous pair of heels will make you that much more confident in your gown.
- Practice walking in them. A lot.
- You don't have to pay $300 if you don't want to. Finding a bargain pair for $80 can do the trick.
- Be careful with your whites. If your dress is ivory, crisp white shoes will look mismatched. Make sure to coordinate colors.
- Don't overlook comfort. You'll be standing for four, five, maybe six hours. Your feet shouldn't be a distraction.
- Have fun! If matchy-matchy isn't your style, choose a Tiffany-blue heel for your "something blue."
Need inspiration? Check out these fun options!