About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
- CFG Style Week, Craft Cocktail Crawl, DJs Green Lantern and Mark Farina, and More March 6-9 | Comments
- NoDa Gras, TyberPalooza, Dance Parties, Fundraising Events, and More Feb. 27-Mar. 2 | Comments
- Vote for ‘Best of the Best’ in Charlotte Nightlife | Comments
- See-Eye-Double-Aye! Top-20 Party Picks for CIAA Week 2014
- Networking Events, Celebrity Bowling, Cosmic Gate DJs, Daytona 500 Party, and More Feb. 20-23 | Comments
- Valentine’s Day Parties for Couples and Singles, Charlotte International Fashion Week, Bartender’s Ball, and More Feb. 14-16 | Comments
- Nightlife News: Red@28th’s New Location in University, Pint Central Opening Soon, Vault Comes Into Its Own, and the Latest On X | Comments
- Young Professional Awards, Bar Crawls, Singles Party, Hoops & Heels, and More Feb. 6-9 | Comments
- 2014 Super Bowl (XLVIII) Parties in Charlotte | Comments
- Cocktail Events, Popular DJs, Dance Parties, and More Jan. 30-Feb. 1 | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »