About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at email@example.com.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
- The Gray Classic Weekend, Martini and a Makeover, Cirque de Whisky, Daytime Summer Parties, and More - July 17-20 | Comments
- The Ultimate Events and Parties Guide to AKA Boule 2014 in Charlotte (July 12-18) | Comments
- Bowling 4 Booty, Silent Disco, Xmas in July, Socialympics, Don Tiki Grand Opening, and More - July 10-13 | Comments
- Fourth of July Parties, Fashion Shows, Day Parties, a Luau, Pigs and Pinot Roast, and More - July 3-6 | Comments
- Nightlife News: VBGB for the Summer, a Scoop on Eight, and a Trail of Bars | Comments
- Hornets Draft Party, Summer Fashion Show, Dinner and Bikes, Fundraising Events, and More - June 26-29 | Comments
- Summer Kickoff Parties, Martini and Margarita Events, Festival Fun, and More - June 19-22 | Comments
- Best Places in Charlotte to Watch the 2014 World Cup (thru July 13) | Comments
- World Cup Viewing Parties, Happy Hour Events, Caribbean Celebration, Fashion Show, and More - June 12-15 | Comments
- New Bar - Automatic Slims - Opens for ‘The Beautiful People of Charlotte to Come Get Ugly’ | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »