About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there. Dusk Till Dawn is written primarily by Jared Misner and Jarvis Holliday.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
Jared Misner is from Florida, but it wasn't Southern enough for him to stay. He left the Sunshine State and land of endless summer in 2012 for our little city where the tea is always sweet and the people are even sweeter. Have something you want featured in the Dusk Till Dawn blog? Send Jared an email at DuskTillDawnblog@gmail.com, or send him a tweet @Jared_Misner.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at email@example.com.
- Halfway-to-Halloween Costume Party, April Sours Bring May Flowers, The Price is Right, Under The Big Top Gala and More, April 23 - April 26 | Comments
- Charlotte International Fashion Week, Beer Me Brewfest, Battle of the Brews, 420Fest and More, April 16 - April 19 | Comments
- Bubblyfest, Moo and Brew Craft Beer and Burger Festival, Zombie Bar Crawl, Bands For Bullies and More, April 9 - April 12 | Comments
- Alive After Five Returns, Pubs and Pucks, Bags and Bunnies Cornhole Hop, Bunny Hop Bar Crawl, Easter Brunches and More, April 2-5 | Comments
- Dudeapalooza, Mad Monster Party, All Ale To The Queen Beer Carnival, Carowinds Opening Weekend and More, March 26-March 29 | Comments
- March Madness Kickoff, Beard and Mustache Festival, Science on the Rocks, Oyster Roast and More, March 19-March 22 | Comments
- Uptown St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl, Barbie's Birthday Party, Shake Your Shamrocks Party Cruise, St. Patrick's Day Festival and More March 12-March 15 | Comments
- Craft Cocktail Crawl, Metropolitan Avenue Progressive Dinner, First Friday in Fort Mill, No-Pants Ride and More, March 5-8 | Comments
- CIAA-Themed Parties, TyberPalooza, Bosses and Bottles With Rick Ross, Charlotte Coffee Crawl and More, Feb. 26-March 1 | Comments
- CIAA Week Is Here! Choose from More than 150 Parties | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »