About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at email@example.com.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
- Young Professionals Events, Sinatra Party, Lookbook Live, Fundraising Galas, Celebrity-Hosted Events, and More - Oct. 16-19 | Comments
- Dusk Till Dawn Social Series – Next Event October 15 | Comments
- After-Work Events, Party Like a Pin-Up, Rocktoberfest, Pink and Drink Bar Crawl, Brunch Parties, and More - Oct. 9-12 | Comments
- Pink Parties and Fashion Shows, Amazing Race Bar Crawl, Lite Up Cigar Festival, Chocolate For A Cure, and More - Oct. 2-5 | Comments
- CFG Style Week, LangTree Disco Party, Craft Cocktail Series, The Cotton Club, and More - Sept. 25-28 | Comments
- Introducing the Dusk Till Dawn Social Series – Kickoff Event Sept. 24 | Comments
- Social Mixers, Singles Events, Red Tie Gala, Steelers vs. Panthers Tailgates and Parties, and More - Sept. 18-21 | Comments
- Nightlife News: NASCAR Bartender, NC Music Factory Gets the Biz, Treehouse Whiskey & Fork Grand Opening | Comments
- Sip and Stroll Festival, Celebrity Parties, The Peculiar Rabbit’s Anniversary, Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 Fight Parties, and More - Sept. 11-14 | Comments
- Charlotte Greek Picnic, Fashion Week, First Friday Fort Mill, Carolina Beach Blast, Panthers Game Parties, and More - Sept. 4-7 | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »