About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at email@example.com.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
- Red Hot Turkey Bash, Moonshine Fest, Blank Canvas Fashion Show, Onesie Party, and More - Nov. 20-23 | Comments
- Dusk Till Dawn Social Series - Nov. 19 at Enso | Comments
- Jazz Alley, Soulful House Party, Latin Fridays, Black Attire Affair, and More - Nov. 13-16 | Comments
- Fall Ball, Candy Fest, Disco For Diabetes, Veterans Day Celebrations, and More - Nov. 6-10 | Comments
- Ladies Tailgate, Brief Fashion Show, Panthers and Hornets Watch Parties, DJ Jubilee, and More - Oct. 30-Nov. 2 | Comments
- Halloween 2014 - List of Charlotte's Best Parties | Comments
- Buzz Fest, Celebrity DJs and Parties, Dogtoberfest, Grave Diggers Ball, Seahawks vs. Panthers Viewing Parties, and More - Oct. 23-26 | Comments
- Nightlife News: Q-Tavern and Hattie’s Tap & Tavern Now Open; Uber Offers Passport to NoDa | Comments
- Young Professionals Events, Sinatra Party, Lookbook Live, Fundraising Galas, Celebrity-Hosted Events, and More - Oct. 16-19 | Comments
- Dusk Till Dawn Social Series – Next Event October 15 | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »