About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
- Nightlife News: Sydney’s Martini and Wine Bar Opens, Rebranding Leads to 3 Trade, and Dharma Lounge Prepares to Close | Comments
- Springtime Events, ‘Illmatic’ Tribute Party, Cigars and Stilettos, Oak Room’s First Anniversary, and More April 17-20 | Comments
- Celebrate Knights Baseball, Fashion Mixers, Party with Brody Jenner, Beach Bash, and More April 10-13 | Comments
- The Top Social Events this Spring (An Ode to Fundraisers) | Comments
- Style Under the Stars Fashion Show, Glow Parties, Bar Crawls, Patio Events, and More April 3-6 | Comments
- After-Work Mixers, World of Beer, Cowbell, and EpiCentre Anniversary Events; Mario Lopez '80s Party, and More March 27-30 | Comments
- Nightlife News: Get Ready for Alive After Five, Pisces Expanding to Mooresville, Corkbuzz Coming to SouthPark, Hartigan’s Pub Closes | Comments
- Business After Hours, D’Vine Wine Café Anniversary, Bubblyfest, DJ Cedric Gervais, Bubbly and Blondes, and More March 20-23 | Comments
- Cocktail Events, St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Parties, School for Men, and More March 13-16 | Comments
- Nightlife News: Sports One, Vida Vida, and Daddy’s Money Opening Soon | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »