About This Blog
Girls just want to have fun. Boys will be boys. You’re an adult now. Sure, you have more responsibilities than ever and your time is increasingly pressed. But it’s imperative that you make time for happy hour. That you check out that new nightclub while it’s still the hot, new thing. Dusk Till Dawn will help you navigate Charlotte’s nightlife and social scene, telling you where to go and when to go there.
You may have seen Jarvis Holliday’s byline in Charlotte magazine and other publications, maybe on a story in which he’s interviewed a prominent official or written about a serious issue. Well, not here. He’s taking the night off because you should as well (and maybe the next morning, too). Follow him on Twitter @HollidayInk; email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verify dates, times, prices, and other info at the web addresses for each event or venue listed on this blog.
- Holiday Socials, Ghosts of Christmas, Ugly Sweater Parties, K. Michelle After-Party, and More - Dec. 18-21 | Comments
- After-Work Mixers, Santa Bar Crawl, NoDa Krampus Krawl, Ice Skating Date Night, and More - Dec. 11-14 | Comments
- Sip & Shop, Second Chance Christmas Party, Gentleman’s Lounge, Red Pump/Red Tie Affair, and More - Dec. 4-7 | Comments
- Black Friday Parties, Shop Local Pop-Up, Kegs and Eggs, USC vs. Clemson Viewing Parties, Su Casa, and More - Nov. 28-30 | Comments
- Red Hot Turkey Bash, Moonshine Fest, Blank Canvas Fashion Show, Onesie Party, and More - Nov. 20-23 | Comments
- Dusk Till Dawn Social Series - Nov. 19 at Enso | Comments
- Jazz Alley, Soulful House Party, Latin Fridays, Black Attire Affair, and More - Nov. 13-16 | Comments
- Fall Ball, Candy Fest, Disco For Diabetes, Veterans Day Celebrations, and More - Nov. 6-10 | Comments
- Ladies Tailgate, Brief Fashion Show, Panthers and Hornets Watch Parties, DJ Jubilee, and More - Oct. 30-Nov. 2 | Comments
- Halloween 2014 - List of Charlotte's Best Parties | Comments
Subscribe to the Dusk Till Dawn Feed »