About This Blog
This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at email@example.com or andysmith_lol on Twitter.
- Labor Day Weekend Events (And More) | Comments
- Charlotteans Dazzle on 'America's Got Talent' | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Levine Museum, Caroline Rhea, Cage, and Yonder Mountain String Band | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: The Jazz Room, Keith Urban, and Charlotte Music Festival | Comments
- Scenes from the 2014 Charlotte Pride Parade | Comments
- A Quick Guide to Charlotte Pride 2014 | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Cairo Fire, Marc Maron, & Charlotte Nature Museum | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: David Gray, Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, & God Save the Queen | Comments
- Discovery Place’s 21+ Event to Celebrate the 1990s | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Bacon Brothers, Levine Museum, & Rich Robinson | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »