This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at email@example.com or andysmithlol on Twitter.
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Jim Gaffigan, Sublime with Rome, J. Cole, and More | Comments
- Q&A: Staging The Book of Liz at Charlotte Art League | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Girls on Trapeze, Lady Antebellum, Soulmatic Carolina Music Festival, & Incubus/Deftones | Comments
- A Week in Charlotte Music: Benji Hughes, Junior Astronomers, Hectorina, & A Call for Musicians | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Warren Haynes, Nicki Minaj, & LaCa Projects | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: The Steel Wheels, All Arts Market, & Rock of Ages | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Anjelah Johnson, My Morning Jacket, and Steve Byrne | Comments
- Obituary: Thunder Road | Comments: 10
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Beowulf, VTG CLT, QC Summerfest, and National Dance Day | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Primus, Iron & Wine and Ben Bridwell, and Beowulf | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »