About This Blog
This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or andysmith_lol on Twitter.
- Revue Sessions: Junior Astronomers Perform "Touching War" (3/10/14) | Comments
- Uptown's artspace 525 holds grand opening | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte (3/5/14): Jazz at the Bechtler, Gregory Porter, Evita, & Moshe Kasher | Comments
- 10-Year-Old Drummer Gets Nods From Bruno Mars, One Direction | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte (2/26/14): Charlotte Symphony, George Clinton, & Charlotte Jewish Film Festival | Comments
- Amigo Marks Album Release at Snug Harbor | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte (2/19/14): Rock of Ages, Charlotte Symphony, Demi Lovato, & HousingFest | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup (Feb. 17): Don DeLillo, The Jazz Room, Citizens of the Universe, and Yes the Raven | Comments
- #CLTonTwitter: Thoughts from Charlotte's Comedians (Snowed-In Edition) | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte (2/12/14): Pat Metheny, Jagged Edge, The Great Divorce, and the Mint's Sunday Fun Day | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »