About This Blog
This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at email@example.com or andysmithlol on Twitter.
- Review: John Mulaney at Knight Theater (Plus: The Weekday Roundup) | Comments
- Levine Museum President to Retire in November | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Symphony, John Mulaney, & John Mellencamp | Comments
- Moving Poets Throws Barefoot Studio Crawl (Plus: The Weekday Roundup) | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Robert Glasper, Charlotte Dance Festival, & Kinky Boots | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Kinky Boots, Mint Museum, & Steve Aoki | Comments
- Poll: Blumenthal’s Broadway Lights Shows Announced | Comments
- Dragons, Ring-Holders, & Sunglasses for Big Heads: 4 Charlotte Kickstarters | Comments
- NoDa F.A.M. Rally Kicks Off (Plus: This Weekend in Charlotte) | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: The Art Books of Henri Matisse, Peking Acrobats, & Charlotte Ballet | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »