About This Blog
This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or andysmithlol on Twitter.
- This Weekend in Charlotte: South End, Free Comic Book Day, Kevin Hart, & Mandolin Orange | Comments
- Offspring Guitarist Talks Earliest N.C. Shows, Touring, & Which Country Doesn’t Love 'Self Esteem' | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Dave Rawlings Machine, The Jazz Room, & Discovery Place | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: The Fantasticks, Steve Rannazzisi, Brandy Clark, & Charlotte Ballet | Comments
- Chamber Calls for Charlotte’s Next Iconic Mural | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Guster, David Sedaris, Charlotte Ballet, & More | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Symphony, Tuck Fest, Potted Potter, McColl Center, and More | Comments
- Faces of Sensoria: CPCC Alums Reflect on Festival | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Sensoria Festival, Potted Potter, & Mint Museum | Comments
- Preview: Sensoria Festival (Part 1-2) | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »