About This Blog
This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or andysmithlol on Twitter.
- McColl Center Starts Music & Film Program (Plus: This Weekend in Charlotte) | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Echosmith, Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat, & The Light Factory | Comments
- Revue Guide: New Seasons for Theatre Charlotte & Actor's Theatre of Charlotte | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Symphony, Charlotte Ballet, & Chita Rivera | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Harry Connick Jr., Discovery Place's Illusion, & Lucero | Comments
- Arts & Culture Picks for Valentine's Day Weekend 2015 | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Glen Hansard, Neighborhood Theatre, and Phantom of the Opera (Capsule Review) | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Shovels & Rope, Theatre Charlotte, & Audra McDonald | Comments
- 5 Things to Know About Phantom of the Opera (Feb. 4-15) | Comments
- Queen Charlotte Makes Groundhog Day Debut (Plus: The Weekday Roundup) | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »