This is a variety show of a blog with up-to-date information on Charlotte’s best theater, museums, music, and cultural events. Look for behind-the-scenes chats with local and visiting stars, find previews of the best shows in town, and get updates on upcoming acts. Our philosophy? Art and culture are everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
About Andy Smith
Andy Smith is a freelance writer and editor. A transplant from West Virginia, he aims to explore arts and culture in Charlotte on a weekly basis. If you see him, remind him to pick up some dog food on the way home.
Have a tip or suggestion? Contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or andysmithlol on Twitter.
- The Weekday Roundup: Dr. John, Seven Guitars, and Jay Leno | Comments
- Summer of Tunes: Recurring Live Music Events in Charlotte | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: McColl Center, Pippin, & Memorial Day Celebration | Comments
- SOCO Gallery Finds Home in Myers Park | Comments
- Reverb Fest Returns Saturday (Plus: This Weekend in Charlotte) | Comments
- Review: Bohemian Grove a Triumph in Experimental Theatre—And Making You Feel Weird | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: Zappa, Symphony, NC Music Factory, & Charlotte Gets Weird | Comments
- Sore Backs and Soaring Numbers: A Day at Carolina Rebellion | Comments
- The Weekday Roundup: Shen Yun, Doobie Brothers, & John Fogerty | Comments
- This Weekend in Charlotte: South End, Free Comic Book Day, Kevin Hart, & Mandolin Orange | Comments
Subscribe to the Revue Feed »