About This Blog
The thinly veiled musings of some guy who makes TV news, writes for Charlotte magazine and used to guide whitewater rafts here in town. Hiding behind a guise of wordiness and talkitude, wrapped in seaweed and tendered for your reading pleasure, it's writing contained only by bandwidth and a lack of free time. Look updates on the past week's inanity every Monday.
About Jeremy Markovich
Jeremy Markovich writes Way Out, the back page column for Charlotte magazine. He is also a producer with NBC Charlotte. Follow him on Twitter at @deftlyinane.
- Nine-Year-Old Reacts To The Hornets, Rufus, Taffy | Comments: 0
- The Week's Inanity: Grab Bag! | Comments: 0
- Aw, Crap | Comments: 0
- Mayor Foxx: Secretary of Transportation, Chooser of Tomatoes | Comments: 1
- There Were Penguins At The Southwest Airlines Annoucement | Comments: 0
- A Toooootally Gay Coffeehouse Goes Away | Comments: 0
- Yo Mama's So Ugly, She's Greensboro | Comments: 0
- Seven Feet of Burn | Comments: 0
- The Week's Inanity: Mecklenpope! | Comments: 0
- The Week's Inanity: The Most Awkward Hug Ever, Looping For Your Pleasure | Comments: 0