Tweet and Eat
Still trying to figure out what the point of Twitter is? (Besides, of course, learning exactly what time your co-worker's child took a nap … or went to lunch … or ate a snack.) Check out the local restaurants tweeting about stuff you don't want to miss. From free treats for followers to alerts about upcoming events, new menu items, and drink specials, it pays to follow Charlotte's dining destinations on Twitter. Here's a few recent tweets from the city's most helpful tweeting eateries.
- AmeliesBakery: Twitter Tweat for our followers: Free Mixed Berry Passion Fruit Petit Four (new flavor) this Friday!
- BigDaddysCLT: From 3-6, $5 off Turkey burger special with brie, candied red onions & jalapeno jelly, just ask for the Twitter special.
- TheCounterQC: 4 Mini burgers, 4 beer pairings, $12.00. Live music starts at 5:30.
- Customshop: Plenty of fresh NC grouper, Mahi Mahi, triggerfish, scallops, shrimp, and soft shell crab just in for the weekend via Rock Stone.
- LaPazCantina: Margarita Madness! $2 Margs, and $2 Landshark Drafts. Plus our lunch special is Chicken and Spinach Chimichanga, $6.99.
By Sarah Crosland