Stroll along tree-lined streets to learn about the history of Charlotte's first streetcar neighborhood and Edward Dilworth Latta's vision for a community for locals to live, work, and play. Explore the legacy of entrepreneurs who got their start in Dilworth as you savor dishes from homegrown restaurants, and discover the vibrant community of business owners which draws new restaurateurs and unique flavors to the area. This food tour includes:
• Specialties from six culinary establishments including restaurants, wine bars, casual eateries, and culinary retail
• Tastings of local craft beer and wine pairing
• Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
• Enlightening blind tastings and hands-on demonstrations
• Introduction to the neighborhood's history and growth, with a walk along a tree-lined streetcar thoroughfare
For more information and to register, visit www.feastfoodtours.com.