Dreamy lace and delicate details set the stage for this season’s gorgeous gowns
Amy Kuschel Pearl gown
Lace has long been a timeless feature for bridal gowns, and this season is no exception. Influenced by royal figures like Kate Middleton and Grace Kelly, this season’s gowns are designed with tradition and sophistication in mind. Applied to the entire gown or just used as detailing, lace creates dimension and visual interest. Whether cap sleeves, bodices, trim, boleros, or skirts, lace reigns as one of this season’s most revered styles.
1. Amy Kuschel Pearl gown, J. Major’s Bridal Boutique
2. Amy Kuschel Audrey gown, J. Major’s Bridal Boutique
3. Modern Trousseau Honey gown, Hayden Olivia Bridal
4. Modern Trousseau Nila gown, Hayden Olivia Bridal
5. Modern Trousseau Sage gown, Hayden Olivia Bridal