Health & Wellness
Your Wellness Coach
Maureen Carlomagno works together with clients by focusing on personal development through smart decision making; combining traditional health resources with other tools like personality tests, personal values assessments, and intrinsic methods. She listens to clients intently, and then helps them make an action plan to solve any issue. She also makes things dynamic and fun with her unique coaching style.
Maureen offers individual coaching via telephone, Skype, and exclusive online programs in order to create a special experience with busy clients from all over the world.
At Your Wellness Coach, you get integrated health expertise alongside intuitive coaching to help you reach your health goals. Take control of your life and learn how to truly value YOU.
Monday - Friday:
9:00am - 5:00pm Office Hours
Classes, workshops, and individual coaching will vary
1. Mention you found us in the Charlotte magazine directory listing and receive 25% off a group course. Expires 12/31/2015
2. If you are part of a FSA or HSA plan, you can use those funds to purchase our coaching packages. By applynig FSA or HSA pre-taxed funds, you can save money when using Your Wellness Coach's services.
3. We offer many programs that address lifestyle behaviors and how to make healthy choices.
- This Weekend's Agenda: 25 Events (June 21-27)
- Cabo Fish Taco Opening Ballantyne Location
- 20 Charlotte Pizzas You Must Try
- Meet the Episcopal Minister Who Has Led Hundreds of Funerals with Grace
- Former Policemen Find Second Career with Belmont's Mugshots Coffee and Tea
- Head brewer Eric Mitchell leaving Heist Brewing
- Good Food Chef to Open Steamed Bun & Ramen Spot in Tompkins Hall
- Where Are the Cankerworms This Year? We Asked an Expert.
- Georges Brasserie to Close in SouthPark
- A Slice of History Found at Open Kitchen