Health & Wellness
Your Wellness Coach
Maureen Carlomagno works together with clients by focusing on personal development through smart decision making; combining traditional health resources with other tools like personality tests, personal values assessments, and intrinsic methods. She listens to clients intently, and then helps them make an action plan to solve any issue. She also makes things dynamic and fun with her unique coaching style.
Maureen offers individual coaching via telephone, Skype, and exclusive online programs in order to create a special experience with busy clients from all over the world.
At Your Wellness Coach, you get integrated health expertise alongside intuitive coaching to help you reach your health goals. Take control of your life and learn how to truly value YOU.
Monday - Friday:
9:00am - 5:00pm Office Hours
Classes, workshops, and individual coaching will vary
1. Mention you found us in the Charlotte magazine directory listing and receive 25% off a group course. Expires 12/31/2015
2. If you are part of a FSA or HSA plan, you can use those funds to purchase our coaching packages. By applynig FSA or HSA pre-taxed funds, you can save money when using Your Wellness Coach's services.
3. We offer many programs that address lifestyle behaviors and how to make healthy choices.
- This Weekend's Agenda: 20+ Events (May 23-May 30)
- The Story of Charlotte, Part 2: A Fighting, Trifling Place
- Encounter Between Charlotte Educator, Legislator Shows Why Rally Mattered
- Moffett to Open Restaurant in Former Penguin Space in Plaza Midwood
- Charlotte Symphony Music Director to Conduct at Royal Wedding in May
- Sweet Lew's BBQ Opening in Belmont Neighborhood This Fall
- Head brewer Alexa Long leaving Legion Brewing
- The Back 9: Best South Charlotte Bars for Post-Wells Fargo Championship Drinks
- Where to Eat Mother's Day Brunch in Charlotte
- Shake Shack Opened in Charlotte Today, So I Finally Tried Babalu