Since 1997, Charlotte magazine has dedicated its May issue to the BEST OF THE BEST. We call it The BOBs, and we recognize the city's finest in food and drink, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, mind and body, and more–hundreds of winners in all. And then we throw a huge PARTY! The 2016 BOB Award winners will be featured in our May issue which will come to subscribers mid-April.
2016 BOB Awards Party!
Save the date! The 2016 BOB Awards party will be Saturday, May 21 at The Fillmore. Get your tickets to the most talked about event in Charlotte below. Tickets are $20/advance $30/door and $75/VIP. VIP tickets include an open bar, early entry at 6:30 pm, access to a private VIP lounge brought to you by Diamonds Direct, and a VIP swag bag.
Here is everything you need to know:
- We welcome back hosts Matt & Ramona from 107.9 the Link's Matt & Ramona Show!
- The highlight of the event is the amazing food being served by BOB Award-winning restaurants. Enjoy samples from the Best of the Best! Participating restaurants will be announced closer to the event date.
- Bid on the best in Charlotte in our BOB Awards Silent Auction. All items are donated by 2016 BOB Award winners. All proceeds will benefit our charity partner, Hands on Charlotte.
- Live entertainment (we like to keep this a surprise!)
- DJ A-Minor
- VIP tickets include early entry at 6:30pm, a premium open bar, access to a private VIP lounge sponsored by Diamonds Direct, and a VIP swag bag. Premium brands include: Absolute Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Jim Beam Bourbon, JW Red Scotch, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Bån Vodka, Drumlish moonshine, Rua Whiskey, house white and red wine, Miller brand beers, imported selection of beers, soft drinks, fruit juice, still and sparkling water.
- This event is 21+
- Parking is free in the lot and valet will be available for $10.
2015 BOB Awards Party:
See video below from last year's BOB Awards Party which had a '90s theme.
Video by Carlisle Videography