Since 1997, Charlotte magazine has dedicated its May issue to the BEST OF THE BEST. We call it The BOBs, and we recognize the city's finest in food and drink, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, mind and body, and more–hundreds of winners in all. And then we throw a huge PARTY! 2014 BOB winners were announced in our May issue. To purchase the issue, click here.
2015 BOB Award Winners:
The 2015 BOB Award Winners have been announced in our May issue. Congratulations to all the winners! See all the winners by clicking here. *If you are a 2015 BOB Award winner, click here for your Winner's Tool Kit to spread the word that you're the BEST of the BEST! If you are a BOB Winner and are interested in donating an item to our silent auction, learn more by clicking here.
2015 BOB Awards Party:
Join Charlotte magazine on Friday, May 29 at The Fillmore Charlotte for the 2015 Best of the Best (BOB) Awards Party, presented by Red Ventures. Hosted by 107.9 the Link's Ramona Holloway and Matt Harris, the event will take you back to the '90s while celebrating the best of today. Here is everything you need to know:
- The highlight of the event is the amazing food being served from BOB Award-winning restaurants. Enjoy samples from the best of the best! Participating restaurants are: Amelie's French Bakery, Catch on Seafood, Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse, Fahrenheit Charlotte, Leroy Fox, Libretto's Pizzeria, Magnolia Coffee, and Nourish.
- Bid on the best in Charlotte! Items donated by 2015 BOB Award Winners. All proceeds will benefit our charity partner, Hands On Charlotte.
- DJ Complete will return this year to entertain you all night with your favorite 90's tunes.
- The red carpet returns, so dress to impress!
- You won't want to miss our killer performance by The Dance District.
- Must be 21 to attend
- Valet will be available for $8
- Cab stand provided by Yellow Cab of Charlotte.
*Advance ticket pricing is over for general admission tickets. Tickets will be available at the door for $25.
Check out last year's event video recap by clicking here and see photos below.