Since 1997, Charlotte magazine has dedicated its May issue to the BEST OF THE BEST. We call it The BOBs, and we recognize the city's finest in food and drink, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, mind and body, and more–hundreds of winners in all. And then we throw a huge PARTY! The 2016 BOB Award winners were featured in our May issue. To see a list of our 2016 BOB Award winners, CLICK HERE.
2017 BOB Voting:
Voting is now over! The winners will be announced in our May 2017 issue, on newsstands mid-April. Thanks for voting!
2016 BOB Awards Party:
THANK YOU to everyone who attended the 2016 BOB Awards party on May 21 at The Fillmore. We had a huge turn out and everyone was able to GO WILD!
Recap from the event:
- The highlight of the event was the amazing food served by BOB Award-winning restaurants. All were Best of the Best winners! Participating restaurants: Luisa's Brick Oven Pizzeria, The Mandrake, Tapas 51, Vivace, Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse, Reid's Fine Foods, and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar.
- Our wonderful hosts Matt & Ramona from 107.9 the Link's Matt & Ramona Show returned again to help entertain and get the party started!
- Our BOB Awards Silent Auction raised thousands of dollars for Hands On Charlotte and we couldn't have done it without all your generosity.
- Live entertainment included an aerialist, a baby kangaroo, and a snake charmer!
- DJ A-Minor kept the party going all night!
- VIP guests enjoyed a premium open bar, access to a private VIP lounge sponsored by Diamonds Direct, a VIP swag bag, and a chocolate fountain provided by Crave Dessert Bar
Video by Carlisle Videography