Since 1997, Charlotte magazine has dedicated its May issue to the BEST OF THE BEST. We call it The BOBS, and we recognize the city's finest in food and drink, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, mind and body, and more- hundreds of winners in all. And then we throw a huge PARTY! 2014 BOB winners were announced in our May issue. To purchase the issue, click here.
2015 BOB Award Winners:
The 2015 BOB Award Winners have been announced in our May issue. The issue will slowly make its way online starting on Monday, April 20. Congratulations to all the winners! Check out our BOBs intro teaser here.
If you are a 2015 BOB Award winner, click here for your Winner's Tool Kit to spread the word that you're the BEST of the BEST!
What to Wear: BOB's Pop-Up Pre-Party:
Charlotte magazine and MEZZO1 want to help you get red-carpet ready for the 2015 BOB Awards! Come check out MEZZO1's luxury apartments while browsing the racks of Charlotte's hottest boutiques as they show off their spring lines poolside. BOB Award Winner and wardrobe stylist Whitley Adkins Hamlin will be on site offering style tips while guests enjoy complimentary food and cocktails.
2015 BOB Awards Party:
- The highlight of the event is the amazing food being served from BOB Award-winning restaurants. Enjoy samples from the best of the best!
- Bid on the best in Charlotte! Items donated by 2015 BOB Award Winners. All proceeds will benefit our charity partner, Hands On Charlotte.
- Event is hosted by 107.9 The Link's Ramona Holloway
- DJ Complete will return this year to entertain you all night with your favorite 90's tunes.
- The red carpet returns, so dress to impress!
- You won't want to miss our killer performance by The Dance District.
- Must be 21 to attend
- Valet will be available for $8
- Cab stand provided by Yellow Cab of Charlotte.
More information coming soon! Check out last year's event video recap by clicking here and see photos below.