Since 1997, Charlotte magazine has dedicated its May issue to the BEST OF THE BEST. We call it The BOBs, and we recognize the city's finest in food and drink, nightlife, entertainment, shopping, mind and body, and more–hundreds of winners in all. And then we throw a huge PARTY! The 2016 BOB Award winners were featured in our May issue.
2016 BOB Awards Winners
Congratulations to all our 2016 Best of the Best winners. To see all our 2016 winners, click here.
2016 BOB Awards Party!
THANK YOU to everyone who attended the 2016 BOB Awards party on May 21 at The Fillmore. We had a huge turn out and everyone was able to GO WILD!
Recap from the event:
- The highlight of the event was the amazing food served by BOB Award-winning restaurants. All were Best of the Best winners! Participating restaurants: Luisa's Brick Oven Pizzeria, The Mandrake, Tapas 51, Vivace, Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse, Reid's Fine Foods, and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar.
- Our wonderful hosts Matt & Ramona from 107.9 the Link's Matt & Ramona Show returned again to help entertain and get the party started!
- Our BOB Awards Silent Auction raised thousands of dollars for Hands On Charlotte and we couldn't have done it without all your generosity.
- Live entertainment included an aerialist, a baby kangaroo, and a snake charmer!
- DJ A-Minor kept the party going all night!
- VIP guests enjoyed a premium open bar, access to a private VIP lounge sponsored by Diamonds Direct, a VIP swag bag, and a chocolate fountain provided by Crave Dessert Bar
OUR 2016 VIDEO IS COMING SOON!
For now, see video below from last year's BOB Awards Party which had a '90s theme!
Video by Carlisle Videography