Charlotte Craft Beer Week Updated Schedule
The schedule for the inaugural Charlotte Craft Beer Week is still being finalized. Here is the most updated version of the events for you to check out—and wow, there are a lot. You can find more information on the week at charlottecrafbeerweek.org. To purchase tickets or make reservations, contact the venue directly.
– March 18, 7-9 p.m.: Charlotte Craft Beer Week Tap the Keg Reception at
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery at 401 N. Tryon St., Charlotte.
– March 19, 7-10 p.m.: Brewery Night featuring Victory, Brooklyn, Oskar
Blues, Terrapin and Heavy Seas at The Flying Saucer Draught Emporium at 9605
North Tryon St., Charlotte.
– March 20, 3-6 p.m.: Beasts of the East Big Beer Tasting at The Liberty
Gastro Pub at 1812 South Blvd., Charlotte, featuring Terrapin, Victory,
Heavy Seas, Flying Dog, Schmaltz, Brooklyn and Sweetwater. A portion of the
proceeds from this event will benefit Pints for Prostates.
– March 21, Noon-3 p.m.: Abita Cajun Brunch at Tavern on the Tracks, 1411
S. Tryon St., Charlotte.
– March 21, 3-7 p.m.: North Carolina Brewers Guild Tasting at The Flying
Saucer Draught Emporium. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the North
Carolina Brewers Guild.
– March 22, 6-9 p.m.: Hugh Sisson Beer School at Dilworth Neighborhood
Grille, 911 E. Morehead St., Charlotte. Featuring Brewer Hugh Sisson of
Clipper City Brewing and Heavy Seas Ales of Baltimore, Md.
– March 22, 5-8 p.m.: Redhook Keep the Pint Night at Brick House Tavern,
209 Delburg St., Davidson.
– March 22, 6-9 p.m.: Olde Mecklenburg Fruh Bock Dinner at The Liberty
– March 22, 7-10 p.m.: Magic Hat Brewery Night at The Pizza Peel & Tap
Room, 4422 Colwick Rd., Charlotte.
– March 23, 5-8 p.m.: New Belgium and Bison Brewing Sustainability Beer
Dinner at Vintners Wine Market in the Arboretum, 8128 Providence Rd.,
– March 23, 6-9 p.m.: Catawba Valley Brewing Meet the Brewer Tasting at
Ed’s Tavern, 2200 Park Rd., Charlotte.
– March 23, 6-9 p.m.: Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Celebration
featuring Bigfoot Barleywine at Pizza Peel & Tap Room.
– March 23, 6:30-9:30 p.m., Stone Brewery Dinner at The Common House,
1101 Central Ave., Charlotte.
– March 23, 6:30-9:30 p.m., Abita Beer Dinner at Zink American Kitchen,
201 N. Tryon St., Charlotte.
– March 24, 5-9 p.m.: German Bier Fest at Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, 215
Southside Dr., Charlotte.
– March 24, 5-9 p.m.: Hop-A-Palooza at The Common Market, 1515 S. Tryon
St., Charlotte, featuring Double and Imperial IPAs loaded with hops.
– March 24, 7-9 p.m.: Stone Brewery Keep the Growler Night at The Flying
– March 25, 6:30-9:30 p.m.: Carolina Beer Co. Dinner at Ruth’s Chris
Steakhouse, 222 S. Tryon St., Charlotte.
– March 25, 7-10 p.m.: Freak Fest at The Common Market featuring freaky
beers, live circus freaks and live rock and roll music.
– March 26, 4-7 p.m.: Bison Burgers & Bison Beers at Ed’s Tavern. Four
course beer dinner using locally sourced ingredients and matched with
Bison’s organic ales.
– March 26, 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Michigan Breweries Double Header Part I with
Bell’s, Founders and New Holland at Total Wine & More, Park Towne Village,
1600 E. Woodlawn Ave., Charlotte
– March 26, 8-11 p.m.: Michigan Breweries Double Header Part II with
Bell’s, Founders and New Holland at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille.
– March 26, 8-11 p.m.: Dogfish Head Beer Tasting at Pizza Peel & Tap
– March 27, Noon- 4 p.m.: Carolina Beer Co. Tour & Tasting, 110 Barley
Park Lane, Mooresville.
– March 27, 1-5 p.m.: 5+1 Cask Beer Festival, Duckworth’s Grill &
Taphouse, Park Towne Village, 1600 E. Woodlawn Rd., Charlotte. Cask
conditioned beers from Foothills, Founders, Highland, Duck-Rabbit, New
Holland and Rock Bottom.
– March 27, 6-10 p.m.: Stone Brewing Most Arrogant Bar in America
Celebration, Tilted Kilt, 13230 Carowinds Blvd., Charlotte.
– March 27, 7-10 p.m.: Black & Blue at Visualite with Brawley’s.
Visualite Theater, 1615 Elizabeth Ave., Charlotte. Black beers with
– March 28, 2-5 p.m.: Charlotte Craft Beer Week Last Call, Common House.