Easter Brunches in Charlotte
For me, Easter brings to mind the Sunday gathering at my grandparents' house after church; the table filled with Eastern European treats like kielbasa, bopka, ham, hard boiled egg and potato casserole, herring in sour cream (I know), grandma's homemade cheese (it was awful, sorry Grams), good rye bread (from the Polish bakery), fresh-made-from-the-garden horseradish, and some form of cabbage or sauerkraut.
Being far from all that, however, opens up the possibility for new options this April 20. I've compiled a list of some of the restaurants hosting Easter brunches this year. They're likely to fill quickly, so make your reservations!
- e2: From 10 am – 3 pm the restaurant will be featuring a special brunch menu with delicious offerings like croque madame, stuffed French toast, and wood oven Scottish salmon.
- Bistro La Bon: On Easter Sunday, the eatery will be hosting a brunch from 10 am – 4 pm. Cost is $30 for adults and $15 for children. Offerings include Swedish meatballs and rack of lamb.
- BLT Steak Charlotte: The uptown restaurant will be hosting its Easter brunch featuring seasonal and special items such as country-style buttermilk pancakes, lobster Cobb salad, and three-egg omelets.
- Fleming's Steakhouse: Enjoy a three-course Easter brunch from 1030 am – 2 pm at Fleming's for $39.95 per guest. In addition to enjoying brunch faves like baked brioche French toast and prime rib hash, each party will receive a $25 dining card valid for a future visit.
- Gallery Restaurant: This Ballantyne restaurant will be offering a brunch on Easter Sunday with such standbys as shrimp & grits and chicken & waffles. Cost is $65 for adults and $32 for children.
- Blackthorne: Brunch for Easter will be offered from 10 am – 3 pm. Enjoy dishes like eggs benedict, crab cakes, and build your own omelets.
- AZN Restaurant: If you're extra hungry, go to AZN for an all-you-can-eat brunch for $25.95. Dim Sum, sushi, and breakfast items will all be up for grabs.
- Passion8 Bistro: For $38 per person, a three course menu will be available for brunch from 11 am – 2 pm. Enjoy farm egg quiche, a lamb duo, and/or fresh fish.
- Capital Grille: A special prix fix menu will be offered with such delicacies like lobster eggs benedict.
- Blue Restaurant: A special brunch menu will be offered from 1030 am -230 pm at this uptown eatery. Along with a carving station, guests can try Spanish frittata, chicken tagine, and assorted desserts. Cost is $39.95 for adults and $14.95 for children.
- Campania Cafe & Trattoria: If you're looking for an Italian-style brunch for Easter, head here. From 11 am – 3 pm the restaurant will offer a brunch buffet featuring rosemary lamb, prime rib, and more. Cost is $24.95 for adults and $12.95 for children.
There are tons of other restaurants open for their normal brunch hours Sunday, so be sure to dig around OpenTable and find your match.