In partnership with Graper Harper Cosmetic
Trinity Episcopal School Presents: “For the Sake of Our Kids: Examining Stress, Success and Balance in Today’s Pressure-Filled World”
Trinity Episcopal School Presents: For the Sake of Our Kids: Examining Stress, Success and Balance in Today’s Pressure-Filled World
Is a “successful kid” one who gets into a top-tier college? Is popular? How about a kid who is well-balanced and resilient? Kind? Able to forge their own path?
Join Trinity Episcopal School and a group of community leaders as they explore these questions and kick off the new year with a timely discussion on three increasingly relevant topics for today’s young people: stress, success and balance.
In a roundtable discussion moderated by Emmy Award-Winning CBS Reporter, Louise Serio (TES ’05), the panelists below will examine these topics.
- New Queens University President Dan Lugo
- EY-Charlotte Managing Partner Malcomb Coley
- Trinity Head of School Tom Franz
- Pediatric Neuropsychologist Melanie Powell
- Associate Rector of Holy Comforter Episcopal Church Amanda Roberston
- Morehead-Cain Scholar/Current UNC Chapel Hill student Tracy Laughlin (TES ’14)
Light bites and beverages will be served and a robust community Q+A session will also be a highlight of this important event. Reserve your seat for this free roundtable discussion today.