New Cocktails at Vivace
The Italian spot has a few new drinks
It may be a short work week, but new cocktails at Vivace may make the drudgery of it all a bit brighter with a new cocktail list AND an expanded menu of North Carolina brews.
Created by General Manager Josh Grogan, the new cocktails will help further complement the Stuzzichini menu of bar bites (which includes fried olives with fontina sausage stuffing; sesame eggplant dip with grilled rosemary bread; and stuffed figs with gorgonzola, balsamic syrup, and arugula).
So, what are these new and improved cocktails? Here's the rundown of craft cocktails:
- Cabana Royale features Bacardi Limon with peach, mint, and topped off with prosecco
- The Tina Louise brings together blood orange, soda water, Domaine de Canton, and Stoli Vanilla
- Mia Bella Senorita melds El Jimador Reposado, amaretto, orange cello, agave syrup, and a squirt of fresh lime
- The Blue Vespa gets its name from the combo of Bombay Sapphire, blueberry cello, cucumber, blueberry, simple syrup, and soda
- The Caramello Amore is a perfect dessert drink, mixing Stoli Caramel, Godiva, amaretto, and cream for a luscious sip
For the beer drinkers among us, Grogron has added a few NC brews, rounding out Vivace's list:
- Big Boss Brewing, Bad Penny: Brown Ale, Raleigh
- Fullsteam, Cackalacky: Ginger Pale Ale, Durham
- Mother Earth, Endless River: Kolsch, Kinston
- Old Mecklenburg Brewing, Copper: Althier Ale, Charlotte
- Triple C Brewing Co.: 3C IPA, Charlotte
- Catawba Brewing: White Zombie, Morganton
- Highland Brewing: Seasonal Selection, Asheville
Craft cocktails are $7 on Mondays; featured martinis are $7 on Tuesdays; and NC craft beers are $5 on Fridays.