e2 emeril’s eatery and e2GO to Close
Emeril's restaurant will close its doors in April
According to a press release, e2 emeril’s eatery and e2GO will close on April 26, 2015. The eatery opened at 135 Levine Avenue of the Arts in 2012 and drew from Chef Emeril's New Orleans-inspired American cuisine. The restaurant also used local Charlotte purveyors and products.
"It is with great sadness that we announce the closure of e2 emeril’s eatery," said Chef Emeril Lagasse, owner and executive chef of the restaurant in a press release. "We will miss our many friends and partners in Charlotte who did so much to support us."
The eatery’s accolades and accomplishments include:
- 2014 Creative Loafing Staff Pick “Best Cocktail List”
- 2013 Charlotte Magazine’s Editor’s Choice “Best View of the Action”
- 2013 Charlotte Magazine’s Voters’ Choice “Best Mixologist”
- 2012 Charlotte Magazine’s Editor’s Choice “Best New Restaurant”
- 2012 Charlotte Magazine’s Best Chicken & Waffles
- First restaurant in Charlotte to receive LEED certification.
The restaurant will maintain its regular hours of operation for lunch, dinner and happy hour until April 26, 2015. Guests may continue making reservations by calling (704) 414-4787 or by visiting the website.