Position Title: Integrated Account Executive – Advertising Sales, Charlotte Magazine + Charlotte Parent
Full Time (Must be Based in Charlotte – Remote)
Morris Media Network is looking for a full-time salesperson to join its team in Charlotte to support its local media products – Charlotte magazine and Charlotte Parent.
Morris Media Network, a division of Morris Communications headquartered in Augusta, GA and operates award-winning print and digital travel, lifestyle and enthusiast publications throughout the United States. Publishing in Charlotte for more 50 years, Charlotte magazine is the city’s longest-standing and most most-trusted lifestyle media brand which connects with 500k+ readers every month through the monthly print magazine, website, social platforms, newsletters, events, and more. Charlotte Parent has a monthly digital audience of 185k+ Charlotte-area parents and is a one-stop parenting resource that connects with families via Charlotteparent.com, e-newsletters, social channels and annual print guides.
Responsibilities include selling our print publications, digital products and event sponsorships. Candidate must have proven sales experience, excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Meet and exceed sales goals monthly sales goals.
- Create and sell integrated media programs utilizing all media platforms across Charlotte Parent and Charlotte magazine (print magazine, digital + event sponsorships).
- Partner with corporate digital ad agency to sell targeted digital solutions (programmatic display, SEO, SEM) to small and medium-sized business clients.
- Generate new sales leads through prospecting and cold calling.
- Respond proactively to client requests for proposals, advertising information and materials.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in advertising sales.
- History of successfully driving new and existing business and exceeding revenue targets.
- Knowledge of digital advertising including, but not limited to, email marketing, display, social media, SEO, SEM a plus
- Ability to work with a full range of clients – from small, local businesses to corporate accounts and advertising agencies.
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Cold calling and negotiation skills
- High competency is MS office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary + commission (unlimited)
- Health, vision & dental coverage, flexible spending account, 401K + matching, PTO
- Work from home (must be based on Charlotte-metro area)