Pamper your pup at the newly opened Fetch Hotels—a boutiquelike spot where canines indulge in everything from manis/pedis and dental hygiene to hot oil treatments. But that’s not all—here are five other outrageously cool things you have to know about the city’s newest pet hot spot. 3100 Monroe Rd., 704-333-3824.
- Dogs lounge on comfy, chew-proof Kuranda beds while listening to Mozart.
- Pooches hydrate with toxin-free purified water ($3 per bowl).
- Choose from doggy kimonos and Swarovski-studded necklaces. (No, we’re not kidding.)
- Best for softening fur, blueberry facials are the treatment du jour.
- Spoil your pup with a relaxing, ten-minute massage that alleviates arthritic pain.