5 Best Pieces of Charlotte Hornets Memorabilia (That You Can Bid on Now)
Everyone is feeling the return of the buzz as the Charlotte Hornets play their first home game of the season tonight. Though many are on board with the new logo and look, expect plenty of vintage gear around town. It’s not too late to get your own piece of the past, too. To mark the occasion, the Revue blog found five vintage treasures for Hornets fans, thanks to the rabbit hole that is the auction site eBay. Have anything better? Or weirder? Let us know.
1. For those looking for subtle apparel. It's complete with phrases like "Slam Dunk" and "NBA," just so we remember what we're talking about here.
2. Forget Bogues or Mourning: The bobblehead you need is one-time coach Paul Silas. "There is something on the leg."
3. Just in time for Christmas, a lukewarm smile to match your own.
4. Because Taz. Because the '90s. By the way, what's he looking at?
5. After your post-game celebration, let Hugo be the light that gets you through the night.