Bridal Beauty at Jeffre Scott Apothecary
Every Saturday in the month of October, Myers Park's own Jeffre Scott Apothecary will host events with personal appearances for prepping and priming your bridal beauty, skin and looks. For starters, attendance will get you one-on-one consultations with some of the best in the beauty biz and a purchase of more than $250 (be one of the first 20!) will score you a goody bag filled with more than $350 worth of product. (Done!)
- Oct. 7 – 8 — Schedule time with one of Natura Bisse's expert facialist and ensure your skin is glowing and in tip-top shape for your photos, events and big day.
- Oct. 14 — The fab creator behind Alchimie Forever will be in-store to talk skin care on the serious with you.
- Oct. 15 — Skip the football tailgate and schedule time with Nicole Darmanin, the skincare specialist from Mario Badescu (seriously, I swear by these products).
- Oct. 21 — Two beauty darlings Alison Raffaele of Alison Raffaele cosmetics and Wallet creator Victoria Lubrich can work with you to create the perfect wedding day look.
- Oct. 22 — Jason Cecil, a national Becca (my favorite bronzer) makeup artist will be in-store showing you how to apply fall's beauty colors.
Appointments are not required for these events but are highly suggested so you can ensure you make the most of your time with each of these experts!
P.s. Be sure to say hi to Jeffre himself … he's a gem and one of my fave fellas in Charlotte.