Davidson Day School
Davidson Day School was founded in 1999, just down the street from Davidson College.
We are the premier independent school in the Lake Norman area, dedicated to cultivating academic excellence through collaboration, creativity, and character development. Each student is offered an active, challenging learning environment through our broad array of programs. We strive for our students to be:
- Independent thinkers who articulate their ideas with confidence
- Students who advocate for themselves and others
- Engaged students who take intellectual risks
- Critical thinkers who are enthusiastic problem solvers
- Lifelong learners who chart their own paths in college and life
- Respectful, ethical citizens who are adept at addressing global challenges
Davidson Day’s current enrollment in Fall 2019 is 500 students, ranging from 2 years old through 12th grade. Discover why more families are choosing Davidson Day School to prepare their children for college and life.