The Charlotte office of Morris Visitor Publications, publishers of Charlotte magazine, Charlotte Wedding magazine, Charlotte Magazine’s Home & Garden, Where Charlotte magazine, Where GuestBook Charlotte, and all accompanying websites, is seeking a Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and be able to juggle multiple projects at once while maintaining a positive, forward-looking attitude.
The Marketing Manager works closely with the sales staff to develop added value campaigns (including events and online) and sales collateral (including media kits). He/she also works closely with the art department on in-house and external marketing campaigns as well as sales materials. He/she also works with the editorial department on public relations opportunities.
• Manage and execute year-long events program, including existing signature events and new events
• Develop added value opportunities for clients
• Brand management, both internal and external, including advertising campaigns, social media, and other online media
• Develop and manage community partnerships and sponsorships
• Manage on-line advertising programs
• Public relations
• Manage distribution and promotion of hotel titles
• Assist in developing new revenue streams
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-3 years experience, ideally in media, and a proven events track record
• Superior written and verbal skills
• Must be able to attend events that fall outside of regular work hours, including weekends
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, as well as creative and flexible
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaborate with all departments
• Must possess integrity, optimism, a strong work ethic, and an upbeat positive attitude
• Online and social media savviness
• Send cover letter and resume to Karen Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org